Balloon Animals

The world of balloon entertainment, by Dale Obrochta

Feeding the Mind to Advance My Career

Ice Cream SundyLearning a twist or two is like a snack for the mind. Your mind needs ideas to mull over; things that make you question how you do something. It is going beyond learning new balloon figures. It is about advancing your thinking.

When I taught college back in the 1980-90s I apologized many times to students for making them think. Yes, that was my job, to make them think. I like to think, learn new things, and if I can learn from somebody’s research, analysis, and ponderance over questions and solutions that I have not thought of, well it saves me a lot of learning time. I can eat a seven-course meal of that and still walk away from the table looking for more.

Tips and tricks that can advance me in my career are just good reading, and I am all about that. Nowadays, you can get many good books on audio and while you drive to a gig, you can use that time to listen to the book. I no longer hear the chatter of the world; I toss an audiobook into the CD player and hit Play. Now I feed my mind with knowledge that is going to help me in my career.

About 

Chicago Corporate Entertainer, Dale Obrochta is a professional balloon artist who amazed audiences with his comedic balloon entertainment. Available for 1st birthday parties, grand openings, trade shows, and corporate events. (708) 744-0234

On February - 7 - 2013

Leave a Reply

• RSS
  • Delicious
  • Digg
  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Linkedin
  • Youtube

Sponsors

• Subcribe to my YouTube Channel
  • Buy Betallatex Balloons
  • Balloon animal instructions for kids
  • Build A Magic Show
15783485182_11d5aee34e_z

Mind Mapping "AWESOM

It bugs me when I see the same message posted ...

TEDxNaperville-Stage

Entertainer Creates

The room goes black at TEDxNaperville and there in glowing ...

90-minute-marketing

The Endless Cycle of

In the blink of an eye, another day passes; and ...

Bears headbands

Blind Entertainer Ke

"Never let them see you sweat," a phrase which must ...

Forest

Entertainers Survive

The sky darkens and rain comes down in buckets. There ...

• Google Ads