Character Counts Assembly Elementary School Performances with Art & Humor.
Risk-Free Program 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!
Friendship & Kindness School Assembly
The F.A.C.T.S. program, which stands for Friendship, Art, Caring, Trust, and Sharing (F.A.C.T.S.), is a unique and engaging way to teach students important life lessons through comedy, balloons, magic, and team-building programs.
The program’s goal is to show students that these values are important in their personal lives and the world around them. By using comedy and balloon art to grab the audience’s attention and interest, the program can effectively convey important messages about the importance of friendship, art, caring, trust, and sharing.
Friendship, art, caring, trust, and sharing can have numerous life benefits, including:
- Friendship can provide a sense of belonging, support, and social connection, boosting mental health and well-being.
- Art can be a form of self-expression, stress relief, and creativity, enhancing cognitive skills and emotional intelligence.
- Caring can cultivate empathy, compassion, and kindness, fostering positive relationships and social responsibility.
- Trust can establish credibility, reliability, and respect, leading to stronger relationships and professional success.
- Sharing can teach generosity, gratitude, and collaboration, enhancing personal growth and community engagement.
Additionally, the program includes team-building exercises that teach kids how to work together and trust one another. The F.A.C.T.S. program is a fun and interactive way for school kids to learn and grow, and it helps to build a sense of community among the younger students.
F.A.C.T.S.: Art of Sharing and Caring was created by Dale Obrochta, an entertainer, artist, and father of two boys whose passion is entertaining, educating, and working with kids as a positive role model.
As a parent himself, Dale is well aware of the challenge of instilling values such as friendship, sharing, and caring in siblings. He understands that these behaviors and values will impact their performance in school and beyond.
Being active in his son’s schools, Dale uses humor, creativity, and friendship to deal with students on field trips, school projects, and PTO events.
5 Questions to Consider:
- Are you looking for a school assembly that is both entertaining AND educational?
- Do you want a show that appeals to both students AND teachers?
- Are you afraid of wasting valuable class time on something not worthwhile?
- Are you frustrated kids are not getting the message?
- Do you wish the kids at your school were just a little bit kinder to each other?
If so, this might be what you are looking for. Give your students an unforgettable show with an unforgettable massage.
Students Will Learn:
• How to make new friends
• Friends come in all shapes and ages
• Sorry, doesn’t always make things right
• The power of words / Think before you speak
• New friends can work together to overcome obstacles
• Trust is earned and not just given
• And Much Much More!
“Every student I spoke with enjoyed the presentation.” – Sandy Cryz, Office Administrator, Pope Francis Global Academy, North (K to 8).
“It was fun and a good learning experience. My students are still talking about it.” – Mary Ellen Gold, Pope Francis Global Academy North (2nd Grade)
“Great message sent to the kids!” – Kelly Szlak-Aimone, Pope Francis Global Academy (6th, 7th & 8th Grades)
“Great approach to teaching important topics. ” – Pope Francis Global Academy
Dale researched and asked principals what their school assemblies should look like and built a program to meet their needs.
With 40 years of performing experience, Dale has performed at numerous schools, and his Master’s in Communication ensures that his message will be effectively conveyed.
The Perfect Mix of Entertainment and Message
F.A.C.T.S. – Friendship, Art, Caring, Trust, and Sharing is a uniquely fun show combining professional entertainers and TEDx speakers.
Dale’s message effortlessly blends core values with entertainment and teamwork, leading your students to embrace and reinforce important character values in school and with teachers.
A Message from Dale
“I get to live my dream of being a father, a professional entertainer, and an educator.
However, I’m most proud of working with kids and helping them become better people.”