Entertainers Tip 6
October 24, 2002 mbd2.com update notice – Halloween Pictures
It occurred to me the other day that as a entertaining, I should have multiple name badges, besides the normal two I carry. The first name badge is used for the restaurant entertaining saying “Magical Balloon-dude Dale – Suggested tip $2,846,352.35”. I’ve never received this tip, but the customer gets a good laugh at the suggestion; and the second badge is Magical Balloon-dude Dale. This is used when I’m performing private parties.
- Simple text – you want people to be able to read your name.
- Keep it simple – don’t get to jazzy.
- Website address – Become a walking billboard for you website.
- Get badges that have magnetic backing – this will prevent you from making holes in your clothes.
- Get backups of your everyday name badges – badges can easily get misplaced. Have a backup when you need it!6) Buy and extra magnetic back – backings are easily misplaced.