With the popularity of social networking through Facebook increasing, many individuals and companies are creating Facebook pages. As entertainers, we need to take advantage of this opportunity to network with new and old friends. Here are some simple social networking tips that you can use to increase your entertainment business:
- Search for old customers who have hired you for past events. Typically, look for the company, once found, proceed looking for the individual.
- Upload pictures from the event. This will help create a common connection with the individual.
- Send a message to old contacts, allowing them an opportunity to remember you and respond accordingly.
- Make sure your Facebook picture is an accurate picture of yourself. People use these pictures to recognize you and if you are using a popular cartoon character or a picture of your child, they will not be able to associate the picture with you.
- Connecting with old classmates and colleagues can create new contacts along with becoming your customer.
These are five simple social networking tips to help increase your entertainment business. If you have any thoughts or ideas on how to improve these tips or new ideas, please leave me a comment.
Subscribe to Dale’s Blog and get notified when a new idea, tip, or story is posted.