Forum Home Forum Home > mbd2.com Balloon Jam > Balloon Jams
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

jam in oct

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Twister
Twister

Online Status: Offline
  Quote big bob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: jam in oct
    Posted: 25 September 2008 at 9:22am
some of the people on the west side are getting together on oct 14 at
cololial cafe at 6pm to 9pm just to have some fun,
any one can join in
2555 West Bunker Hill Drive
Algonquin, IL 60120
off Randall rd.

Bilbo706@aol.com
Holly Nagel View Drop Down
Subscriber
Subscriber
05-09

Quote Holly Nagel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 October 2008 at 11:07pm
I'll be there and I hope to see some new and familiar faces! I'm looking forward to it. Big Bob...Thanks for putting it together!
Holly Nagel
TWIST 'N' SHOUT LLC
balloon sculpting and hula programs
(but not at the same time!)
Holly Nagel View Drop Down
Subscriber
Subscriber
05-09

Quote Holly Nagel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 October 2008 at 11:03pm
Due to lack of attendees, this jam may not continue any longer (big boo-hoo!! on my part) The restaurant has reserved a great sized room for only the jammers. This month saw Big Bob, Mike Mauthe and me...great twisting (fun and gorey Halloween stuff, to mention a few items) and even greater talking about the biz, our own businesses, marketing, line ending, business traveling, and our own comparison's of this crazy entertainer lifestyle the three of us live. We also had good talking about conventions, classes, other jams and basic "continuing ed", as it were. (Thanks for the great pens, Mike!!)
If Big Bob hosts again next month I'll plan on being there...please let him know if you're interested so these can continue!! Nothing is quite the same as getting together with others that a) either do the same crazy 'entertainer' and 'twisting' stuff as a livlihood, and/or b) just love twisting and learning new things.

Holly
Holly Nagel
TWIST 'N' SHOUT LLC
balloon sculpting and hula programs
(but not at the same time!)
Dale View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Magical Balloon-dude - Author, book

Quote Dale Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 October 2008 at 11:29pm
Holly, I just added balloon jam to the toolbar (check out article section) Chicago was on the list.  I would love to attend, but Thursdays are restaurant night.  Wish I new you were going to see Mike Mauthe I would have called you just to give him a hard time ( I went to College with Mike Confused

Big Bob is a very knowledgeable twister and always has something to share.  Wish I was there.

Dale

Post Reply Post Reply