mbd2.com Forum Homepage

Forum Home Forum Home > Balloon Entertainer's Post & Tips > Introduce
  Active Topics Active Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   StoreStore  Photo GalleryPhoto Gallery  Register Register  Login Login

Hello again

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Balloon Rae View Drop Down
Twister
Twister
12-06*

Quote Balloon Rae Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Hello again
    Posted: 02 August 2013 at 10:05pm
It has been such a long time since I have been on here. I quit doing balloons for a few years, I was tired of everyone wanting me to donate my time.
So now I have an eight year old and he has found my balloons that I have had for years, so they are in bad shape but they still semi-work and he wants me to teach him. I have come to realize that I have forgotten all the awesome things I used to make. But he has got the dog, a giraffe, and a flower down. For now anyway.
I have also realized how much I have missed making "creations" so I am trying to get back into it and having a hard time remembering anything. With that being said, how do I get into the balloon instruction forum?
Thanx [IMG]smileys/smiley20.gif" align="middle" /> Balloon Rae
 Post Reply Post Reply