mbd2.com Forum Homepage

Forum Home Forum Home > mbd2.com Balloon Jam > Balloon Jams
  Active Topics Active Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   StoreStore  Photo GalleryPhoto Gallery  Register Register  Login Login

The Balloon Vault Balloon Jam with Robbie Furman

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
SmartyPants View Drop Down
09-07**

Quote SmartyPants Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: The Balloon Vault Balloon Jam with Robbie Furman
    Posted: 20 May 2013 at 5:53pm
If you're in the Chicago area, don't miss your chance to hang out with Robbie Furman, and support my efforts to preserve balloon twisting's history with the Balloon Vault.. in the first ever Balloon Vault Balloon Jam!

We're having a balloon jam this Wednesday May 20th at Mr. Beef in Mt. Prospect (about 30 min outside Chicago) and the jam features Smarty Pants (that's me) teaching a relatively easy, "restaurant work" balloon that's a real keeper, plus jamming with Robbie, games, contests and a bunch of giveaway swap courtesy of Qualatex.

Check out the details at www.balloonjam.eventbrite.com

All proceeds go towards supporting the Balloon Vault (i.e. buying more historical stuff to add to the Vault Facebook page at facebook.com/TheBalloonVault)
 Post Reply Post Reply