mbd2.com Forum Homepage

Forum Home Forum Home > Balloon Entertainer's Post & Tips > What entertainers have seen and heard
  Active Topics Active Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   StoreStore  Photo GalleryPhoto Gallery  Register Register  Login Login

Knocked Out A Kids Tooth

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Dale View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Magical Balloon-dude - Author, book

Quote Dale Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Knocked Out A Kids Tooth
    Posted: 15 July 2012 at 9:05am
This weekend I was entertaining at a boys 7th birthday party.  16-boys all hyped up.  One of the boys was extra hyper and couldn't sit on his butt.  In his fidgety state, he fell over into my knee face first.  Out popped his front top tooth.  Boy was he in shock.  Took a minute or two for him to realize what happened, then the water-works started. When he calmed down, he told the host that the tooth has been loose for weeks now.

My knee was OK, and the twisting went on, but this was a first for me.  Knocking out a kids tooth.

Scott Tripp View Drop Down
09-08

Quote Scott Tripp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 July 2013 at 11:21pm
We're in a very exclusive club! I didn't knock out a kid's tooth, exactly, but I played a major role in it's demise- When I performed a juggling stage show, over a decade ago, I had a routine in which I juggled while a volunteer took bites out of an apple. ONE TIME... I had a kid's loose tooth come out in the apple. Popped it right out, buried halfway in the apple skin like a tiny tombstone. I had never even considered the possibility of that happening before! I still performed the routine for a little while longer, being extremely careful in volunteer selection and routine execution, until I eventually phased it out.

Post Reply Post Reply