mbd2.com Forum Homepage

Forum Home Forum Home > Balloon Entertainer's Post & Tips > Introduce
  Active Topics Active Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   StoreStore  Photo GalleryPhoto Gallery  Register Register  Login Login

Hi, I'm Jerome Santucci

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
mrboma View Drop Down
Twister
Twister

Quote mrboma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Hi, I'm Jerome Santucci
    Posted: 02 September 2011 at 1:30am
I am just starting out learning twisting from all the amazing twisters who have posted tutorials on YouTube. So first let me thank all of you for being such a generous community.

Now about me… What do you want to know?

I am in Long Beach, California, in my late 30s, married with no kids. I am a substitute teacher (for grades 6-12) and voice over artist. You can listen to a few of my voice demos here. I also taught myself Tuvan throat singing, which is one of the weirdest things you will ever hear. I have a few videos on YouTube here if you are curious.

I am the 12th of 16 children. Here is an LA Times article about the family.

One of my sisters and a partner have a small party company called Oasis Arts. They started out doing henna, then branched out into face painting and hair-dos. If I get good enough as a twister, I can join them and make a little extra cash.

So, was this TMI or is there anything else you want to know?
Dale View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Magical Balloon-dude - Author, book

Quote Dale Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 September 2011 at 9:40am
Welcome, love the voices

Dale
mandy View Drop Down
Subscriber
Subscriber
03-12p

Quote mandy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 September 2011 at 11:38am
Hi Jerome, happy to meet you. Sounds like your life is full and interesting. Just one thing, pardon the naiivity, what does TMI mean?
mandy
mrboma View Drop Down
Twister
Twister

Quote mrboma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 September 2011 at 1:23pm
TMI = too much information. Used by teens these days when someone over shares or reveals too much personal info.
Janet View Drop Down
Subscriber
Subscriber
05-12

Quote Janet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 September 2011 at 5:27pm
No, it was not TMI (too much information, MandySmile). It is all very interesting. Welcome, Jerome. I think you will find the balloon community is a very friendly place to be. I am sure your skills will improve quickly since you already are used to self-teaching. Your family sounds fascinating! That Tuvan is some crazy stuff--very unusual. Seems like it would hurt when you first learn it....Well, good luck with all your endeavors. Hope to meet you in person sometime.
Janet "never too old to learn" Lenox
1st Gold Medal Balloon Challenge Champion--USA
 Post Reply Post Reply