mbd2.com Forum Homepage

Forum Home Forum Home > Spammer - Companies not to buy from > Spammer
  Active Topics Active Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   StoreStore  Photo GalleryPhoto Gallery  Register Register  Login Login

Spam Junk

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Dale View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Magical Balloon-dude - Author, book

Quote Dale Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Spam Junk
    Posted: 27 July 2009 at 8:18am
I've reported this spammer to Yahoo and Hot mail...  This company Nikeshoeswarm.com is a spammer and I asking the balloon community DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY.  I have repeatly asked them not to spam this forum but they insist. 

IF anybody else would like to report them go to Yahoo please do so.... Point to this post.

http://help.yahoo.com/l/us/yahoo/search/spam_abuse.html

Forward a complete copy of the abusive message (including the full message header) to abuse@hotmail.com.

hello,all,
wish everything goes well to you!
huafeng international trade co.,ltd( www.nikeshoeswarm.com ) supply nike shoes,Air jordan shoes,jordan fusion shoes ,air max shoes,air force shoes,nike Dunk shoes,Nike James shoes,KOB shoes,ADIDAS shoes,nike rift shoes,Timbland,prada shoes,puma shoes,bape shoes,gucci shoes,football shoes,slipper ,hat, Lv,gucci bag,channel bag,fendi bag,Bape hoodies, jeans(Evisu-jeans,Diesel-jeans,Rock republic-jeans,Bape-jeans,Red monkey-jeans),T-shirts(lacoste T-shirt,polo T-shirt,EVISU T-shirt,bape T-shirt,NBA sport clothing), autumn coat ,wallet and watches,apple Ipod nano MP4
price:all goods prices are wholesale price.
quality:very good quality.
deliver time: about 5 work days to arrive your address.
payment:western union
We are insisting on our company principle "Best Service and Highest Quality",and willing to build mutual benefits and long term business relationships with all customers.
we hope that our products and service will fit your interest and we sincerely to look forward to be your reliable partner in china. So we sincerely wish to cooperate with you and to make mutual benefit!
trust we will have a good business in the future,and u will love to do the business with me,and then we will benefit.
Website : http://www.nikeshoeswarm.com  http://www.shoeswarm.com
 our email : nikewarm@yahoo.com.cn
our msn   : nikewarm@hotmail.com
            shoeswarm@hotmail.com
our  telephone: 86 594-2635860

Website : http://www.nikeshoeswarm.com  http://www.shoeswarm.com
 our email : nikewarm@yahoo.com.cn
our msn   : nikewarm@hotmail.com
            shoeswarm@hotmail.com

http://www.nikeshoeswarm.com

nike
CheapShoes

1:MSN: cheap-sneaker86@hotmail.com
E-mail: cheap_sneaker8686@yahoo.com.cn
Web: http://www.cheap-sneaker86.com
Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 August 2009 at 4:20am
We are a specializing in exporting branded sport shoes, like NIKE,JORDAN, PRADA,ADIDAS,etc. We have the following advantages:
1.High quality.All the shoes we offer are up to the Grade AAA.
2.Quick shipment. We have agreement with some International Express Corporation, the shoes will be shipped within 24 hours after we received your payment. And the parcel will reach your side in 5-7working days.
3.Lowest price. We can give you the best price based on equal conditions in China.
4.fast delivery, and guarantee on shipping. If you are interested,Please visit our websites(www.wholesale2010.com) and obtain more information!If you are interstered in these pls
contact us
our email : wholesale2020@gmail.com
our msn : wholesale2012@hotmail.com
The Magical Balloon View Drop Down
Twister
Twister

Quote The Magical Balloon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 August 2009 at 6:16am
I would not buy anything from you. I would not wear them If you gave them away. Don't you people get it? Nobody in this group want's your stuff. Stop sending this junk. If you are interested in  a discussion on balloons, that would be fine. Read my lips "NO BODY HERE WANT'S YOUR SHOES!"
TMBG
Dale View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Quote Dale Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 August 2009 at 9:52am
I have blocked this IP Address for this spammer : http://www.wholesale2010.com
our email : wholesale2020@gmail.com
our msn : wholesale2012@hotmail.com
Dale View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Quote Dale Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 August 2009 at 9:57am
I've made a place where we can move posts and talk about companies that spammer and companies we would never buy from.  This will help the moderators keep the forum cleaner.  I hope Wink
donnajaffke View Drop Down
Twister
Twister
07-10

Quote donnajaffke Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 August 2009 at 10:04am
If they had to donate  before they post that would curb it for sure.
Above all love each other deeply, because love covers over a multitude of sin.
1 Peter 4:12, 13
Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 August 2009 at 3:10am
Thumbs%20DownI got the worst shoes for you Thumbs%20Down Really crappy stuff Thumbs%20Down Terrible shoes. Thumbs%20Down If you want to regret yourself..Dead read on
supply bad nike shoes, terrible Air jordan shoes,even worse jordan fusion shoes,stolen air max shoes, old air force shoes, bad nike Dunk shoes, out of order Nike James shoes, bad KOB shoes, terrible ADIDAS shoes,nike rift shoes,Timbland,prada shoes,puma shoes,bape shoes,gucci shoes,football shoes,slipper ,hat, Lv,gucci bag,channel bag,fendi bag,Bape hoodies, jeans(Evisu-jeans,Diesel-jeans,Rock republic-jeans,Bape-jeans,Red monkey-jeans),T-shirts(lacoste T-shirt,polo T-shirt,EVISU T-shirt,bape T-shirt,NBA sport clothing), autumn coat ,wallet and watches,apple Ipod nano MP4  - all stolen and/or broken but you don't know that.Evil%20Smile
price:way too high
quality: none, actually very bad quality.
deliver time: maybe in two years
payment is needed in advance and always two times the purchase
We are insisting on our company principle "Worst Service and Bad Quality",and we're absolutely not willing to build mutual benefits or long term business relationships with customers. We hate costumers!
Website (if you still have the nerve) : www.onsale-fashion.com   
our email (we will overload you with more spam) : onsalefashion@gmail.com
our msn (we won't answer however) : onsalefashion@hotmail.com  

Scott Tripp View Drop Down
09-08

Quote Scott Tripp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 August 2009 at 10:39am
Wow.  Huh?
Patrick View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Moderator (Netherlands)

Quote Patrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 August 2009 at 10:42am
Evil%20Smile   muhahahaha  (evil laugh)
Ballonkunstenaar Patrick - innovative balloon designs
- In limitation lies the true chance for creativity -
JesterMan View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
04-07

Quote JesterMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 August 2009 at 12:38pm
Patrick, You are Baaaad... I LOVE IT!
"destined to take the place of the MudShark in your mythology..." FZ

www.JesterMan.com
www.AArdvarkEntertainers.com
Janet View Drop Down
Subscriber
Subscriber
05-12

Quote Janet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 August 2009 at 3:41pm
Funny, Patrick. Evil%20Smile
Janet "never too old to learn" Lenox
1st Gold Medal Balloon Challenge Champion--USA
Patrick View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Moderator (Netherlands)

Quote Patrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 August 2009 at 4:10pm
I've reported the spammer to abuse@hotmail.com and his/her account has been closed.
Ballonkunstenaar Patrick - innovative balloon designs
- In limitation lies the true chance for creativity -
 Post Reply Post Reply