mbd2.com Forum Homepage

Forum Home Forum Home > mbd2.com Balloon Jam > Balloon Jams
  Active Topics Active Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   StoreStore  Photo GalleryPhoto Gallery  Register Register  Login Login

Clarifying the TWO Illinois Jams

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Holly Nagel View Drop Down
Subscriber
Subscriber

11-10

Quote Holly Nagel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Clarifying the TWO Illinois Jams
    Posted: 17 October 2008 at 10:21am
Apologies if I created confusion about the TWO jams.

The CHICAGO AREA jam, hosted by Smarty Pants and Holly Nagel, is meeting Oct (4th Thursdays of the month in Evanston)), and taking the holiday break for Nov and Dec. Contact Smarty or Holly for info.

The Ill jam hosted by Big Bob (meets the 2nd Tuesday in Algonquin) may or may not meet in Nov and ongoing depending on possible turnout...contact Big Bob for info.

Hope this clarified a bit on the two jams here in northern Illinois.
Holly Nagel
TWIST 'N' SHOUT LLC
balloon sculpting and hula programs
(but not at the same time!)
CrazyChris View Drop Down
Subscriber
Subscriber
11-12

Quote CrazyChris Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 October 2008 at 7:53pm

There's *two* jams in that area!?!?  I wasn't aware of the one organized by Big Bob.  It's too late to list that one for October, but I'll get ahold of Big Bob about whether I should list it for November in the Balloon Jam Calendar.  Maybe that'll help increase the attendance?

Thanks for that info, Holly!  Hope you're having a *great* time tonight jamming with the fabulous, incredible, world renowned, everybody-loves-her Ms. Bonnie!  LOL

Regards,  Chris

"Think off-centre!" (George Carlin)
"Even if you win the rat race, you're still a rat!" (Jackie Gleason)
"You can't help getting older, but you don't have to get old." (George Burns)
www.crazychris.ca
big bob View Drop Down
Twister
Twister

Quote big bob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 October 2008 at 3:12pm
hay all we are going to have a jam Nov 11,08 at 6pm
all welcome
Big Bob
misterd View Drop Down
Twister
Twister

Quote misterd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 November 2008 at 1:02pm
Went to the Jam last night in Algonquin hosted by Big Bob and it was a great time.  First time I have ever met up with other twisters and I look forward to future gatherings.  We had a great turnout of around a dozen entertainers and shared many great ideas.  Thanks to Big Bob for hosting! 
 Post Reply Post Reply