mbd2.com Forum Homepage

Forum Home Forum Home > Balloon Entertainer's Post & Tips > Online Video's
  Active Topics Active Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   StoreStore  Photo GalleryPhoto Gallery  Register Register  Login Login

I want to promote other YouTube balloon artists

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
HappyCabbie View Drop Down
Twister
Twister

Quote HappyCabbie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: I want to promote other YouTube balloon artists
    Posted: 14 October 2008 at 6:42pm
Hello, I am the HappyCabbie and I know I don't come here often.  YouTube takes up most of my time.  For those who don't know I am the second most subscribed balloon artist on Youtube with close to 800 subscribers and I am a YouTube Partner.  I am needing help in finding undiscovered tallent on YouTube so that I can promote them.  I know many of the names on YouTube but not all.  I want to make a video giving the names of everybody who is on YouTube so that people who subscribe to my videos can subscribe to all the others.  If anybody knows of someone on YouTube that is not getting enough views please let me know.

Blow up someone you love
seanmcd51 View Drop Down
Twister
Twister
01-09*

Quote seanmcd51 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 October 2008 at 7:11pm
Hey Happy,

Promote me all you want!Big%20smile

You already put me in you video "Three YT's That deserve more subscribers."

And YES, I absolutely got more subscriptions. Thank You.

I love your videos.

Ella's Happy Face Choices: Ying%20YangEvil%20SmileWinkDeadStar
Mishel S View Drop Down
09-08**

Quote Mishel S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 January 2009 at 9:22am
Great Happy Face Choices.
"Happiness in intelligent people is the rarest thing I know."
- Ernest Hemingway
busty View Drop Down
Twister
Twister

Quote busty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 April 2009 at 8:39am
Hey Cabbie... where did your balloon videos go?  I'm curious, has youtube made you any real money (not youtubemoney)? I mean having subscribers is nice and all but are you making a $$$ out of the deal? 
busty View Drop Down
Twister
Twister

Quote busty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 April 2009 at 8:56am
oh by the way, sean would you be so kind as to post your mario and luigi kart models? My girlfriend is a big fan and I'd like to make them for her.  Before the fire, we used to play mario kart wii 2 or 3 hours a day... We had a house fire recently and my wii (+all games) melted :( 
Gerard View Drop Down
Twister
Twister

Quote Gerard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 May 2009 at 6:42am

The duch site http://marjan-gerard.assendorp.net/ are just promoting a lot of YOUTube balloon artists. And the list will also be longer and longer...

Dale View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Magical Balloon-dude - Author, book

Quote Dale Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 May 2009 at 10:15am
All you need to do is a search in YouTube and I found
“balloon animals” results 1 - 20 of about 3,040

I have this link in the  Entertainers toolbar
Gerard View Drop Down
Twister
Twister

Quote Gerard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 May 2009 at 1:36pm
tip: try 'globoflexia' on YouTube. That's a spanisch word for balloontwist. Also 416 extra hits!
Dale View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Magical Balloon-dude - Author, book

Quote Dale Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 May 2009 at 3:22pm
Thanks for the tip.Thumbs%20Up
SmartyPants View Drop Down
09-07**

Quote SmartyPants Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2010 at 12:58am
Globoflexia has some really awesome stuff. My only wish was that these videos were in English so I could better understand what he's saying! 
 Post Reply Post Reply