mbd2.com Forum Homepage

Forum Home Forum Home > New Entertaining Products > Videos, CD, & DVD
  Active Topics Active Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   StoreStore  Photo GalleryPhoto Gallery  Register Register  Login Login

Stillman Life Size Princess DVD

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
magiccouple2004 View Drop Down
Twister
Twister
05-08

Quote magiccouple2004 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Stillman Life Size Princess DVD
    Posted: 27 May 2008 at 4:49pm
Hey Guys!

Just curious to see if anyone has heard about Ken releasing a DVD on the Life Size Princess he taught at one of the conventions. I wasn't able to make it, but the DVD sounds fun. Any ideas on when and where it is available would be appreciated!

Thanks!
Patrick Slaughter
Man of Magic, Mystery, & Mirth
www.patrickslaughter.com
info@patrickslaughter.com
uncannyjeff View Drop Down
Twister
Twister
01-09

Quote uncannyjeff Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 June 2008 at 9:47pm
Hey Patrick!

I have gheard that Ken does have his Lifesize Princess DVD on the way - I believe it was schedule to finished in May so hopefully it shouldn't be too far away. Ken's website has been under re-construction in some areas so I haven't been able to confirm the details.

Betallatex have produced pre-packed lifesize Princess kits in Pink, Yellow and Blue with all the ballloons need for these wonderful sculptures.

Cheers from Downunder

Jeff H.
seriously twisted!!!
UncannyJeff
 Post Reply Post Reply