mbd2.com Forum Homepage

Forum Home Forum Home > Balloon Entertainer's Post & Tips > Introduce
  Active Topics Active Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   StoreStore  Photo GalleryPhoto Gallery  Register Register  Login Login

Michelle Obrochta

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Michelle View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Quote Michelle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Michelle Obrochta
    Posted: 25 February 2004 at 12:39pm
Hello eveyone,
My name is Michelle and I am Dale's wife. We have been together 9 1/2 years and married for 5 1/2 of them. So I know just how truely twisted one person can be.

I don't do any twisting, but I can do a mean teddy bear head, not the body just the head. So if anyone needs teddy bear heads in bulk I'm your gal.

I am also the person that takes care of the mbd2.com store. So if you have any questions please let me know.

I hope everyone has a nice day.
Michelle
Dale View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Magical Balloon-dude - Author, book

Quote Dale Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 February 2004 at 11:53am

Yep, she makes the great teddy bear heads. Star

Michelle does a lot of work behind the scenes and is a great help in improving my entertainment career, and bring joy and happiness into my heart.  HeartHug

Dale

In addition, she is a great source for new material.Thumbs Up

danoballoonmano View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Moderator (Canada)

Quote danoballoonmano Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 March 2004 at 11:48am
perhaps with all of those teddy bear heads..she could open a balloon animal hospital. Or maybe there is a career in cosmetic surgery for bears wishing to alter their appearance....
Dan The Balloon Man
Dan The Balloon Man
Matt View Drop Down
Twister
Twister

Quote Matt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 March 2004 at 1:41pm
Great idea Dan! Teddy bear heads are a bit tricky to make themselves so thats a true talent there. As far as the surgery goes... maybe we twisters should stick to balloons?
Normal is only a setting on your dryer.
balloon_twister View Drop Down
Twister
Twister

Quote balloon_twister Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 September 2004 at 6:29pm

Thats funny, When my wife first started she couldnt do the head just the body. Now dont keep all those heads in the fridge or people will think theres a ted bundy of teddy bear balloons.

Happy Twisting, Michael

piccalily View Drop Down
Twister
Twister

Quote piccalily Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 December 2004 at 6:41am

Originally posted by Michelle

I am also the person that takes care of the mbd2.com store. So if you have any questions please let me know
Michelle

please help do you send to uk

alex View Drop Down
Twister
Twister

Quote alex Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 April 2005 at 1:18pm
hi michelle,

I started twisting a couple of months ago and i think my girlfriend is strangely not so enthousiastic about my new hobby... the sound of popping balloons at 5 a clock in the morning doesn't help of course....
Ouch
alexLOL

Meadow1 View Drop Down
Twister
Twister

Quote Meadow1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 June 2005 at 5:49pm

Oh those popping balloons!

If at first you don't succeed, Try Try Again
RosT View Drop Down
Twister
Twister

Quote RosT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 November 2005 at 2:03pm

lol alex, my hubby was taught how to do balloon modelling a few years back by a guy who was visiting our church from the States.

he's terrible to take anywhere theres likely to be balloon modelling as he'll go help/advise/just roll his eyes of the modelling is a tad dodgey lol

when he's in a modelling faze we have bits of balloons all over the house! he is handy to have when kids need entertaining for a few minutes. he's often whipped out a balloon or three and had a captivated audience while the grown ups get things done

and what with him doing that an me face painting we've never had to get anyone in for our kids parties! in fact our kids find it all a lil boring! my daughter wants to do her own face paints (she's 10) and practises painting flowers on her own arm

-Ros-

Rickiddie Rick View Drop Down
Twister
Twister
07-08

Quote Rickiddie Rick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 March 2006 at 4:40pm

Wow! What a guy can learn clicking on to boxes!  Please forgive me for not saying Hello before now, Michelle.  I have a bit more time on my hands now and thought I best learn a little more of MBD2 and wala... I find out Dale has a lovelly wife that takes care of the store and twist bear heads.  What more could a guy ask for?  With some luck in Sept. I may have some luck as we pass through Chicago  to have the oppertunity to meet for a cup of coffee.  Sure would love to see the both of you as we drive to Michigan to visit my brother. Thank you for processing my orders in such an efficient way. 

California's Rickiddie Rick

Smile from your heart, smile often, and the world will smile along with you... Rickiddie Rick..Orland. CA USA
cheekychap View Drop Down
Twister
Twister
10-08*

Quote cheekychap Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 April 2006 at 1:52pm

ALAS im new to ballooning, and im good at teddy heads too, although i do a piggy nose on the teddie to get a pig, so maybe u could do that, and be good at piggy heads

donna View Drop Down
Subscriber
Subscriber

04-12

Quote donna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 July 2006 at 8:54am
Hi,
I'm donna. I am a novice, a bashful fan of all of your creativity, and a member. I was housecleaned off of the site for not posting. So here I am.I did have one question as to your spring cleaning, Dale. Why since I had donated to your site, were you not alerted to leave me as a member? I did join before posting date of June 30, 2006. I had to rejoin.

donna
Dale View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Magical Balloon-dude - Author, book

Quote Dale Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 July 2006 at 10:47pm
Hi Donna

When I (dale) run the deletion program it does not check user rights (subscribers) it checks to see if they have posted in the last 6 months.  I have only had two people (subscribers) effect by this problem.  Two out of 500+ deletions not two much of a problem to re-instate.

Sorry for the inconvenience

Dale
Thannisan View Drop Down
Twister
Twister
09-07*

Quote Thannisan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 September 2006 at 2:02pm

Hallllooooooo... I retired about three years ago and have not found anything as intriguing as balloon twisting (although I would be hard-pressed to tell you why).  So, my wife and I are moving to Florida (somewhere in North Florida, I think) and I intend to indenture myself to some twisted establishment or otherwise get involved in this sport or spectacle as the case may be...   anyway, greetings and I am eager to get to know you...

thannisan
 Post Reply Post Reply