mbd2.com Forum Homepage

Forum Home Forum Home > Annoucements > Updates
  Active Topics Active Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   StoreStore  Photo GalleryPhoto Gallery  Register Register  Login Login

PodCasts

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Dale View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Magical Balloon-dude - Author, book

Quote Dale Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: PodCasts
    Posted: 10 July 2006 at 1:43pm
I have been working on a new section call mbd2 Podcasts -  At present I have most of Stacey show online.  Hope to have all of them real soon. smiley2

The podcast section in 99% complete, the 1% giving me problems is the comment section.  When it 100% you will be able to post comments about the topic.  Not only that but it will provide your name and a link to your website.

At present only people who have made a donation have access to this section.smiley20

I have three categories - Dale Obrochta (me -  podcast on restaurant entertainment - future show), Stacey Krulewich Podcasts, and a category for Videos - Promotional.  Videos - Promotional will be used for forum donors to show off their promotional material.

If you want your material in this database, please email me dale@mbd2.com, Video Promotional (subject - otherwise it will go in the junk folder), a short description 10-25 words, link to the video, Your name/entertainment name, and your web site URL.  I will add your data to the podcast database.

Dale
Balloon Rae View Drop Down
Twister
Twister
12-06*

Quote Balloon Rae Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 July 2006 at 2:05pm
Is this video or just radio??
Thanx [IMG]smileys/smiley20.gif" align="middle" /> Balloon Rae
Dale View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Quote Dale Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 July 2006 at 2:25pm

Both,

Dale
Stacey View Drop Down
Twister
Twister
12-07*

Quote Stacey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 July 2006 at 2:27pm
Mine is only audio.  You don't want to see the state of my hair when I tape these things.smiley2

I like the new icon Dale.
Stacey K.
Balloons in and around
Kansas City
http://www.ohwowballoons.com
The Balloons-R-Fun Show
Dale View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Quote Dale Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 July 2006 at 2:39pm

Mbd2.com PodCast has a new catagory, Video's- Instructions. smiley2

Dale
Dale View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Quote Dale Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 July 2006 at 4:43pm
You can now add comments to the podcast. smiley20
CharlesDolbel View Drop Down
Twister
Twister
03-10

Quote CharlesDolbel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 July 2006 at 11:09pm
So we have to have them based on another website?
Charles Dolbel
Corporate Entertainer

Auckland - New Zealand
http://www.CharlesDolbel.BalloonHQ.com
warren View Drop Down
09-09**

Quote warren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 July 2006 at 11:51pm
   Dale I just watched the podcast things.  I have not listened yet.  You sure are doing a great job using all the technology.  I can not wait to see what you do next.
warren
Dale View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Quote Dale Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 July 2006 at 12:01am
Originally posted by CharlesDolbel

So we have to have them based on another website?

At present yes. The amount of bandwidth that video takes up and space can be draining on a server, let alone the cost.

Dale
Balloon Rae View Drop Down
Twister
Twister
12-06*

Quote Balloon Rae Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 July 2006 at 11:28am
I don't get it, I can't get the pod casts to work I don't get any sound or vdeo.  Anyone know why it wouldn't be working?
Thanx [IMG]smileys/smiley20.gif" align="middle" /> Balloon Rae
Dale View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Quote Dale Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 July 2006 at 11:34am
Click on the audio button > twice... Speakers on? 

Dale
Dale View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Quote Dale Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 July 2006 at 12:59pm
I have updated the pod cast section to include - A web page explaining that an iPod is not required to listen and have added a second link saying Right Click here to Save and Download the file.  This link is for users who want to download and save file and then add it to their iPod. smiley20

Dale
Stacey View Drop Down
Twister
Twister
12-07*

Quote Stacey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 August 2006 at 11:51am
I took a clue from Dale's layout and changed the layout for archives of my show.  The current shows are still under current schedule.  When you click on past shows it takes you to the archive site with things broken up by month.  I hope it makes it easier to find old shows.
Stacey K.
Balloons in and around
Kansas City
http://www.ohwowballoons.com
The Balloons-R-Fun Show
Dale View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Quote Dale Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 June 2007 at 12:50pm
I been overlooking this section for a while and figured I needed to remind people about the mbd2.com podcasts. 

I just added a link to: submit IPod/Video to the mbd2.com PodCast.

The podcast icon is seen by subscribers in the navigation bar. No subscribers have no icon.

If you would like to submit a video for subscribe to view please go to this page.

http://www.mbd2.com/ipod_submit.html

No-subscribers will not be able to view the IPod/videos, but if they submit a ipod/video and somebody posts a comment; the comments are automatically sent to them. So you can at least read what people are saying about your video/pod cast.

Enjoy

Dale

Post Reply Post Reply