mbd2.com Forum Homepage

Forum Home Forum Home > Annoucements > Rules & Guidelines > Complaints or Problems
  Active Topics Active Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   StoreStore  Photo GalleryPhoto Gallery  Register Register  Login Login

Donations

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Michelle View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Quote Michelle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Donations
    Posted: 29 March 2006 at 2:10pm

Hello everyone,

Michelle here. Dale's wife. Just to let everyone know I am actually the one that does the updates to everyones account. So if you have a problem with something please let me know. I know I am not always online but if you Private Message me I will get to it as soon as I can. I hope everyone is having fun with the forum. There are some great people here. Not to mention some pretty great balloons.

Thanks.
I hope you have a great day.
Michelle

Michelle Obrochta
Michelle@mbd2.com
Dale View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Magical Balloon-dude - Author, book

Quote Dale Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 September 2007 at 12:58pm
Make sure you have your real name in your mbd2.com profile setup.

Michelle post asking for help on this matter

Thelma Levett View Drop Down
Twister
Twister

01-10

Quote Thelma Levett Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 December 2007 at 7:45pm
Geri, go to post options in the right hand of your post and click on it. You will get the option to delete the post. I dont think people are bad here but I also would not like to give my password away on an open forum.
Always happy twisting.
www.smudgyclown.co.uk
Scott Tripp View Drop Down
09-08

Quote Scott Tripp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 December 2007 at 8:58pm
Wow, I didn't know we could delete our posts.  Thanks for that tip.
Janet View Drop Down
Subscriber
Subscriber
05-12

Quote Janet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 December 2007 at 12:01am
I rewrite mine all the time after I post. I see spelling mistakes or something I said didn't come out just right. It is convenient to have that option. Just another thing that makes this site so cool!!
Janet "never too old to learn" Lenox
1st Gold Medal Balloon Challenge Champion--USA
Pinchtwist View Drop Down
Twister
Twister
03-09~

Quote Pinchtwist Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 March 2008 at 3:59am
Hi Michelle,

I am a full member and I have subscribed but nothing is different about my account, ie I can't view the good stuff.

Could you please sort this for me asap.

Regards!
Kenny.
(pinchtwist)
"Practice Makes Perfect"
JesterMan View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
04-07

Quote JesterMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 March 2008 at 9:34am
Originally posted by Janet

I rewrite mine all the time after I post.
Yes, this is a nice feature, so if you think of something to add to your post you made a few moments ago (happens a lot, it seems) just go to post options, then "edit post". Then you can add on, instead of adding a new post right after the original one. One thing to be careful of; if you have a response after your post, don't change your post in a way that would materially change the meaning that the reply refers to. Just add another post, then, so the conversation continues to flow.

(Added in moments after... Wink)

Kenny (Pinchtwist),
Follow the link in Dale's post, too.
"destined to take the place of the MudShark in your mythology..." FZ

www.JesterMan.com
www.AArdvarkEntertainers.com
Michelle View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Quote Michelle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 March 2008 at 2:45pm
Hi Kenny,
You did not enter your forum name on your order form.  So i have been looking for it.  Sorry for the delay.  You
are all set up.  Thanks
Michelle

Post Reply Post Reply