mbd2.com Forum Homepage

Forum Home Forum Home > New Entertaining Products > Balloon Bags, Clothing, Pumps - Balloon Accessories
  Active Topics Active Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   StoreStore  Photo GalleryPhoto Gallery  Register Register  Login Login

Markers (all brands)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
michaelphilo View Drop Down
Twister
Twister

12-06*

Quote michaelphilo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 December 2006 at 1:56am
they are much better Stacey, thasts why I switched. Roseart act like a Sharpie too, one its dry you can dwar over it so its a piece of cake to have Blue eyes with a Black pupil unlike Expo 2 which would erase if 2 colors came together
Michael Philo
Magical Balloon Michael
www.magicalballoonmichael.balloonhq.com
drkangel View Drop Down
Twister
Twister

Quote drkangel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 December 2006 at 10:35am
well, I use the Sharpie Clickables... though I have thought about using a different brand as the markers are still wet if the balloon pops. Thanks for posting this- now I know what to look for!
Don't take comfort in Momentary Succeses, and Don't take dispair in Momentary Failures.
IPTAY [IMG]smileys/smiley16.gif" align="middle" />
mandy View Drop Down
Subscriber
Subscriber
03-12p

Quote mandy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 August 2007 at 10:48am
yes Drkangel, even if i draw on a balloon and it "dries", even after several hot days, when that balloon deflates im left with ink all over my hands.
mandy
Dale View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Magical Balloon-dude - Author, book

Quote Dale Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 December 2010 at 9:15am

Has anybody tired the Sharpie Permanent Paint Marker?

Pretzel View Drop Down
Subscriber
Subscriber
03-12

Quote Pretzel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 December 2010 at 12:50pm
Hi Dale
I tried the paint pen about 3 or 4 years ago when I first found one.
It worked very well the first weekend and reasonably well the second one, but after just sitting in my apron for about a week and a half it dried out  and wouldn't work any more.
I don't know if that is still the case, but that was my experience with them.
Stephen
YourBalloonMan View Drop Down
01-09

Quote YourBalloonMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 December 2010 at 1:09am
I think I'm going to go out and try to find one of the Sharpie markers you mentioned... Do you know where you saw it or what stores carried it?

Thanks!

Jonathan Fudge.
YourBalloonMan,
Mr. Fudge

Balloon Animals
Tampa Balloon Guy
Pretzel View Drop Down
Subscriber
Subscriber
03-12

Quote Pretzel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 December 2010 at 2:57pm
Sharpies can be found at any office supply or drafting/drawing store.
I buy my Galaxy markers at a chain called Michael's, but you should be able to find them at art supply stores as well. I use Micheal's because I can generally find a discount cupon to use, and have gotten them for half price most of the time.
I am based in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada, and you may have to hunt for the markers in different stores in other countries.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234