The answer to your question…
I do know of somebody who can accommodate your budget of $150 for the four hour event, but they need a favor from you to do the event.
- Please tell the kids they have three choices swords, hearts, and puppy dogs to choose from.
- He requires an exact head count of kids, as he brings 300 balloons. He will over compensated by bringing an additional 50 balloons just incase some break.
- What should he wear as he needs to make sure his mom can wash his good jeans, because he tells me he’s had a growing spell and his good clothes don’t fit?
- Can you please tell him when you would like him there as he needs to get a friend, parent or Uber to give him a lift to the event?
- His lawyer advises him that he should have an adult in the room, but feels the accusations against him are false, and you should not worry about your child’s safety.
- He would like payment in cash now, as he needs to buy balloons and start practicing.
- If you would like a reference, he has a friend who will vouch for him that, “he’s a good guy”.
- If you want to see a picture of his work, he tells me to look at his instagram page. Scroll past all the screen shots of his gaming videos and before Terry’s house party pics, you’ll see his little brother with a sword.
Please let me know if you would like to book him?
I will give you his cell number so you can text him. To be honest, he’s not the quickest to respond, as it took four days for him to respond to my text.
Hopefully, next time you call me, you will have budget to accommodate a professional entertainer, who’s experience and years of knowledge will assist you in entertaining 250 kids at a four hour event.
Until then, your option is to hire the guy above or get a realistic budget
Every three months, I read an entertainers post about an unrealistic budget request.
Yes, there are people who will work for any prices, but the buyer needs to be aware… the lowest price may come with some requests that you many not want to deal with at a party.
Shop wisely, and be prepared for sticker shock, as professional entertainment is much more then a person twisting a balloon. But if you’re reading this you already know that.
Leave your story of a crazy party request.