Balloon Animals

The world of balloon entertainment, by Dale Obrochta

Get more Gigs

April showers bring Mayflowers – May marketing brings summer jobs.  If you are sitting waiting for the phone to ring, you are setting yourself up for financial failure.  I have been talking to many entertainers around the country and I am hearing the same message, “There’s a lot of work out there, you just have to go out and get it”.  So how do you get more work?  Mailings, cold calls, research new prospects are just some of the many ways to get more work.

To maximize your income select a specific target each month and focus on that group.  Right now, I am planning for customer application events and Christmas parties.  Companies typically have a customer application day in the summer, while major corporations are booking party rooms for holiday parties.    It all about planning your future and understand that this is a business.  Things you do early in the year will help later.  Water those flowers now and by mid-summer, you are going to have a garden full of flowers.

Subscribe to BlogSubscribe to Dale’™s Blog and get notified when new posting occur. Do You Twitter? Click Here To Follow Me on Twitter

Add Dale to your Facebook friends.

About 

Chicago Corporate Entertainer, Dale Obrochta is a professional balloon artist who amazed audiences with his comedic balloon entertainment. Available for 1st birthday parties, grand openings, trade shows, and corporate events. (708) 744-0234

On May - 24 - 2010

Leave a Reply

• RSS
  • Delicious
  • Digg
  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Linkedin
  • Youtube

Sponsors

• Subcribe to my YouTube Channel
  • Buy Betallatex Balloons
  • Balloon animal instructions for kids
  • Build A Magic Show
90-minute-marketing

The Endless Cycle of

In the blink of an eye, another day passes; and ...

Bears headbands

Blind Entertainer Ke

"Never let them see you sweat," a phrase which must ...

Forest

Entertainers Survive

The sky darkens and rain comes down in buckets. There ...

Dale-kids

It's all About Line

During my thirty-plus years of balloon twisting I have learned ...

1000_USD_Bill

I just made $1000 at

$1,000 for a birthday party - sounds too good to ...

• Google Ads