Articles
FAQs
Advanced Search
Links
Staff Writers
Press Releases
Glossary
Social Bookmark
Add to: Mr. Wong Add to: Digg Add to: Del.icoi.us Add to: Reddit Add to: Jumptags Add to: Upchuckr Add to: Simpy Add to: StumbleUpon Add to: Slashdot Add to: Netscape Add to: Furl Add to: Yahoo Add to: Blogmarks Add to: Diigo Add to: Technorati Add to: Newsvine Add to: Blinkbits Add to: Spurl Add to: Google
Social Bookmarking
Administrator
Archive

Home arrow Press Releases arrow Press Release arrow New Moderator for mbd2.com forum
New Moderator for mbd2.com forum PDF Print E-mail
Written by Administrator   
Apr 08, 2011 at 02:53 PM
Daniel Poe, owner of Creations With A Twist, is a new moderator for the  mbd2.com forum.  Poe agreed to help moderator MBD2 forum and feels that it will be a great opportunity to become more in touch with the balloon community.  "I love the detailed sculptures that I found on BHQ and MBD2 when I first started out in the balloon world", said Poe. " I have been pushing my skills to pursue that level of art ever since." Poe started his business in 2000 and has been having fun ever since

Poe has competed in several balloon competitions, and regularly posts pictures and ideas on his work. His website is www.creationswithatwist.com.

About mbd2.com

In 1988 DEO Consulting, Inc was born. Its owner Dale E. Obrochta was a professional entertainer who worked at a local trick shop and entertained around the Chicago land area. On January 21, 1997 Dale developed mbd2.com. The site originally was going to be co-hosted by Dale and a DJ company. This lasted little over three months when the DJ company decided the Internet was not for them. But Dale kept the URL... mbd2.com.

In 1998 Dale open a Yahoo! balloon forum and in 2000 mbd2.com started it first e-commerce site. In 2002 the mbd2.com forum was started. As each year goes by new products and services are developed and incorporated in to the mbd2.com site.

Our goal is simple, provide a good products along with good services. We do our best to make your shopping experience enjoyable and providing the best in balloon services.

SOURCE: DEO Consulting, Inc

<Previous   Next>