Articles
FAQs
Advanced Search
Links
Staff Writers
Press Releases
Glossary
Social Bookmark
Add to: Mr. Wong Add to: Digg Add to: Del.icoi.us Add to: Reddit Add to: Jumptags Add to: Upchuckr Add to: Simpy Add to: StumbleUpon Add to: Slashdot Add to: Netscape Add to: Furl Add to: Yahoo Add to: Blogmarks Add to: Diigo Add to: Technorati Add to: Newsvine Add to: Blinkbits Add to: Spurl Add to: Google
Social Bookmarking
Administrator
Syndicate
Archive

Home arrow Balloon Articles arrow 100 Articles in October in just 10 Days
100 Articles in October in just 10 Days PDF Print E-mail
Written by Administrator   
Sep 17, 2009 at 11:24 PM
Mbd2.com is working with 10 professional entertainers to create 100 Articles in October in just 10 Days.  "I set a lofty goal for myself," says Dale Obrochta owner of mbd2.com. "For me it's not the writing of the articles that will be difficult, but finding ten professionals who have the time, background knowledge and willingness to participate in an aggressive writing project like this."  
Dale, who has been writing articles, and now blog posts, for several years, was working on improving his own writing skills when he stumbled across a group of writers whose ambitious goal was to write 100 articles in 100 days.  

"I thought about  trying to accomplish that writing goal, but with the arrival of our second child, I figured the time conflicts would be too great," said Dale.  The idea never left his mind and in August of 2009 he modified the concept to 10 writers doing 10 articles.

Dale is seeking out all types of professional entertainers to participate in this project. "I've learned over the years that networking with entertainers outside my industry helps me grow in my career.  Afterall, this is a business, and like all businesses, we have to advertise, generate marketing material and hone our craft to become the best at what we do. Other entertainers are able to bring to the table their own unique experiences, knowledge and contacts to the benefit of others. For example, who's to say that a magician in the UK doesn't have a marketing strategy that will work here for my business?" he asked.

"The unveiling of the articles is going to happen in true 'marketing' fashion," said Dale.  On October 10th at 10:00 am, the first article of 10 will be posted in Dale's Blog.  Over the next 90 minutes, one article will be posted every 10 minutes. This process continues for 10 days straight.  On October 20, 2009 at 11:40 a.m. CMT, 100 articles will have been posted.

Each article will allow readers to post comments, ask question and provide relevant content to these articles.  "I am hoping to open the entertainment community up to some interesting conversations and hope to see readers supporting these writers by participating in the dialog and visiting their websites," said Dale.

To help readers become familiar with the writers, Holly Nagel writer of mbd2.com Spotlight section will be presenting a biography of each writer day prior to October 10. "I would like to get things going by September 30th by realizing the first biography on a writer.  My goal is to release one bio each day prior to the unveiling date of October 10th.  Thus, giving 110 articles total," says Dale

Marketing for the project will encompass all of the mbd2.com resources and more.  Announcements about the 100 articles will be broadcast in the mbd2.com newsletter, which has over 3,000 followers; to some 800 of Dale's Facebook friends; to 250 blog readers; and promoted by the entertainers who are writing the articles.

"I really hope my friends in the industry will use their Facebook and MySpace friends, newsletters, blogs, and help me spread the word about this project," said Dale.

Dale is still on the quest to secure writers for this project and if you have interest in participating in the 100 articles in October, please contact him.
<Previous   Next>
Your favorite balloon store is now on facebook. Come learn about the newest products, videos, and discounts at mbd2.com store. Simply go to the mbd2.com balloon store page and click like.  Still hungry for more information about the mbd2.com and the balloon entertainment business? Sign up for the mbd2.com update notice right on the front page of the mbd2.com store fan page.  Don't wait any longer - lets do it now.
Polls
Which do you use the most for Social Networking?

Who's Online
We have 22 guests online

On-premise promotions
Call Dale today!
(708) 744-0234

Balloon Supplies

GrandOpeningHelp.com

Dale's Blog Categories

Balloon Animal Instructions
Balloon Animal Review
Balloon Animal Supplies
Balloon Animals